Design Thinking, Robotics and Computer Science
STEM@AISU seeks to empower students with the innovation, communication and critical thinking skills necessary to address 21st century problems.
Students can get involved in STEM@AISU programs through elective courses, intensives and afterschool programs. These programs focus on three core disciplines Robotics, Computer Science and Design Thinking.
In creating these programs we hope to foster students interest and intrinsic motivation to pursue paths in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fields.
- Spooky STEM Expo – October 27th
- RoboFest – November 5th
- Hour of Code – December 15, 16th 2016
- FRC Robotics Competition – March 2017
- Spring STEM Expo – April 27th
- STEM GCE Classes – Integrated, Project Based Learning
- CTE Courses in Robotics, Computer Science and Design
- Makerspace for hands on projects
- Defined STEM Curriculum – Project Based Learning
- Hybrid Math Courses in Architecture, Sports, Science
- CTE Courses in Graphic Arts, Engineering and Robotics